Saturday, October 31, 2009

Phantom of the opera musical moved me so much

I was moved both emotionally and economically (121.5 USD + TAX).

I saw Phantom of the opera last night in the Majestic Theater at Broadway. I am at F row, Seat 111, the best position in the theater. It is just 6 rows away from the Orchesrta and stage. I can clearly see the faces of each characters. Of course, not including the one who wears the mask all the time.

What a breath taking experience. You guys next time visit New York got to see this.

YJ

3 comments:

ricky_christanto said...

Dear Prof,

It's me again, same with my comment at your post about Juliard School, Sometimes we need more rich content reporting than just text. Maybe video and audio content become the next trend live blogging that everyone can share their journey. Have nice journey.

Best regard,
Ricky

美江 said...

"It is just 6 rows away from the Orchesrta and stage."
It's a wonderful position.
How about the weather? Is it cold?

mei chiang

Yao Jen said...

The weather in New York is pleasant. I would expect it to be cold. But it turns out just great to have a trip at this time. Temp roughly 60F.

YJ